WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE LOCATION AT THE AGRICENTER?
Our location at the Agicenter attracts a diverse audience from the heart of Memphis and surrounding areas. Our location offers exhibitors exceptional space and a location that appeals to a young, savvy demographic (as well as the faithful who have made the show a part of their lives for more than two decades). Click here
to see a map and directions to the Agricenter.
CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT LOGISTICS AND WHAT TO EXPECT?
The Southern Women’s Show is located in Wings A, B, C, West Pavilion and the Atrium. The Show Office and registration desk are located in the C Wing. Click here
for a floor plan.
- Move-in: The Agricenter is not a Union facility. Move-in is Wednesday, February 27th from 1pm-5pm and Thursday, February 28th from 9am-7pm. Exhibitors are expected to adhere to the hours provided by show management for loading in and out of the Agricenter. If you have any questions prior to that time, please call Brittany Meehan at 704-494-7556.
- Loading Details: Agricenter staff, security and show personnel will monitor, and exhibitors are expected to follow instructions of Hicks Convention Services staff manning the docks.
- Parking: No parking of vehicles in the loading dock area with the exception of loading and unloading merchandise.
- Carts & Dollies: The Agricenter does not provide carts or dollies.
- Shipping & Receiving: The Agricenter does not have a shipping and receiving department. Any drayage or exhibitor merchandise must be shipped directly to the decorator. The show decorator will charge a drayage fee for any items shipped to the Agricenter.
HOW DO I MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR TECHNICAL NEEDS?
NOTE: All technical equipment/needs must be ordered and paid for by February 19th to receive the advance rate (see below). Click here for forms.
Wireless Internet service is available for $125.
Standard phone line - $250.
8amp, 110v (1300w MAX) - $75
20 amp, 110v, Dedicated (1700w MAX) -$100
30 amp, 110v, Dedicated (2600w MAX) - $130
20 amp, 208v, 3/4 Wire, Dedicated - $165
30 amp, 208v, 3/4 Wire, Dedicated - $215
Please direct electrical questions to the office Administrator, 901-757-7777 extension 0. Please direct phone/data Questions to the I.T. Manager, 901-757-7777 extension 7106.https://southernshows.com/exhibitor_documents/WME19%20-%20Utility%20Order%20Form.pdf
ARE FOOD AND CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE IN THE AGRICENTER?
The concession area is located in the D Wing area, where you will find a variety of food and snacks from CrepeMaker, Corky’s BBQ, McAlister’s Deli, Good Scoops, Panini Station & Grill, and Java Coast.
WHAT ABOUT HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBILITY OR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS?
- Bathrooms are handicap accessible and provide a handicap stall.
- Every level in the building is accessible by elevators.
ARE THERE SPECIAL RATES FOR EXHIBITORS AT AREA HOTELS?
Yes, we have a special rate at a hotel within minutes of the Agricenter. Homewood Suites by Hilton Germantown located at: 7855 Wolf River Blvd. Germantown, TN 38138 Call for reservations: 901-751-2500
**Please ask for the Southern Women’s Show Group special nightly rate of $114!
**Must make reservations by Friday, February 15, 2019 to receive the Southern Women’s Show rate.
Please contact Elisha Jernigan at the Southern Women’s Show, 704-494-7542, if you have questions or need more information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: