- Memphis is the largest city in Tennessee. Based on the results of the United States Census in 2015, the population of Memphis is 653,450.
- Memphis is the 24th largest city in the United States. The greater Memphis metropolitan area, including adjacent counties in Mississippi and Arkansas, had a 2014 population of 1,317,314. This makes Memphis the second-largest metropolitan area in Tennessee.
- The market is the hub for three states, and has outstanding access to the show’s facility.
- Average household income in Germantown is $154,355 – which means the right buyers for you! *
- Median Home Value in Germantown, TN is $281,300. *
For more information on Memphis, visit these sites: Memphis Chamber of Commerce and Memphis Visitor’s Bureau
*This information is courtesy http://www.germantown-tn.gov.