The Host City
- Charlotte is ranked the second largest banking center and fifth best cities for business.
- Located at the Charlotte Convention Center that is conveniently located near hotels, restaurants and entertainment.
- Charlotte is ranked as the sixth leading city for Fortune 500 Companies.
- In comparison to other cities across the nation, Charlotte has a lower than average cost of living.
- Charlotte is one of the top most livable and educated cities in America.
- The median household income is over $52,000 and the median age is 32 years.
For more information on Charlotte, visit these websites: Charlotte's Got A Lot Charlotte Chamber The Charlotte Observer