At the Door
Advance Tickets Online: $10.00
Groups (10 or More; Advance Only): $8.00 Click Here
Children Under 6 Free With Paying Adult.
Ticket prices include 7.25% sales tax.
Light Rail Ticket Stub
Worried about parking in Charlotte or getting stuck in traffic on your way to the show? Take the LYNX Light Rail instead! When you show your LYNX ticket stub at the Southern Women’s Show Box Office you’ll receive $6 admission (Regular Price: $12).
Celebrating Women in Education-
free admission with Valid ID at the Box Office for teachers and staff for the entire show!
Saluting Women Veterans
- FREE admission all weekend with Military ID at the Box Office.
Standard size push wheelchairs are available on a first-come basis at the Show Office located in Room #102. Rental is $5. You will also be asked to provide a driver’s license, which we will hold until the wheelchair is returned. Wheelchairs may not be reserved. Oversized and motorized wheelchairs are not available.
- Lyft drops off and picks up right at the front door of the Convention Center!
- The LYNX Light Rail to get uptown for the show. Avoid traffic and uptown parking, by riding the light rail! When you show your LYNX ticket stub at the Southern Women’s Show Box Office you’ll receive $6 admission (Regular Price: $12). Visit the Charlotte Area Trasist Website for more information.
- Parking is available at prevailing rates in parking lots and towers surrounding the Charlotte Convention Center.
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame parking deck is open and conveniently located at 500 S Brevard Street, adjacent to the Charlotte Convention Center. The NASCAR Hall of Fame parking deck is also connected to the Charlotte Convention Center via a convenient over-street walkway.
Handicap Parking: There is street level parking directly across from the CCC at 510 S.College Street (Preferred Parking). Event Pricing is usally $15 per day. Payment due upon entry with no in and out access.The main entrance permits persons needing handicapped access to enter through a wider mechanical assisted door. Elevators are available for those needing it taking them directly to the show floor level.
Bus Parking is available on first come basis and can be accommodated with on-street parking in the existing Bus Lane along S. Brevard St. to use free of charge on first come, first serve basis on the side of the street closest to NASCAR Hall of Fame & Buffalo Wild Wings. Valid vehicles must be able to accommodate more than 15 passengers (Motorcoaches, Church or School Bus, Mini-buses etc). All others will be towed at the owners expense. Activity will be monitored by Park-It.
Reserved Bus Parking can be accommodated with advance reservations for a fee and is based on availability. This option allows very limited in and out privileges. For reservations contact Michael Walton at 704-654-4471.
Parking Lot Rates Charlotte Area Transit Schedule aboutparking.com Park Center City