LIGHT RAIL INFORMATION
Skip the Hassle!
Worried about parking in Charlotte or getting stuck in traffic on your way to the show? Take the LYNX Light Rail instead and get dropped off at the front door! Almost half the stations have FREE Park and Ride lots and the fare for a round trip pass is less than $5!
When you show your Light Rail Ticket Stub at the Southern Women’s Show Ticket Office you’ll receive $6 admission
- that's 50% off door price admission!
Riding the Light Rail is Easy!
Watch this video to see...
LYNX Stations and Parking
Click here for a larger version of the Map
Click here for Routes and Schedules
- The LYNX Blue Line has 26 stations, including eleven Park and Ride locations. Parking is FREE at each of the Park and Ride locations, except the parking and ride locations at University City Blvd, and J. W. Clay Stations. At these two stations, customers must have a valid day pass or a pass of higher value to exit the parking deck free of charge. Failure to have a valid ticket will require customers to pay the parking fee posted at the exit of these two locations.
- To determine which stations have a Park and Ride, look for the P on the LYNX Blue Line Map.
- Get dropped off at the front door! Be sure to get off at the 3rd Street/Convention Center Station, conveniently located right next to the Charlotte Convention Center.
Speak to a CATS customer service representative at 704-336-7433(RIDE) or toll free at 866-779-2287(CATS) between the following hours: Monday through Friday: 6:00am – 10:00pm and Saturday and Sunday: 7:00am – 11:30am & 12:30pm – 4pm
LYNX Ticket Prices*
One Ride Ticket:
Adult $2.20 Senior $1.10 Youth $1.10
Round Trip Ticket:
Adult $4.40 Senior $2.20 Youth $2.20
One Day Ticket
Adult $6.60 Senior N/A Youth N/A
Tickets can be purchased at self-serving ticket vending machines at each light rail station. Click here
to learn how to use the vending machines.
Tickets can also be purchased in advance from CATS e-commerce site here
or via the CATS Pass mobile app
*Fares are subject to change
Stations and Addresses (*Denotes Park and Ride)
- I-485/South Blvd - 9508 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273*
- Sharon Rd West - 8815 Crump Road, Charlotte, NC 28134*
- Arrowood - 7717 England Street, Charlotte, NC 28273*
- Archdale - 6230 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28217*
- Tyvola - 5703 Old Pineville Road, Charlotte, NC 28217*
- Woodlawn - 4756 Old Pineville Road, Charlotte, NC 28217*
- Scaleybark - 3750 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28209*
- New Bern - 129 New Bern Street, Charlotte, NC 28203
- East/West Blvd - 1821 Camden Street, Charlotte, NC 28203
- Bland - 1511 Camden Road, Charlotte, NC 28203
- Carson - 218 E. Carson Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203
- Stonewall - 260 E. Stonewall, Charlotte, NC 28202
- 3rd Street/Convention Center - 305 E. Trade Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
- 7th Street - 260 E. 7th Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
- 9th Strret - 237 E. 9th Street, Charlotte, NC
- Parkwood - 327 Parkwood Ave., Charlotte, NC
- 25th Strret - 2227 N. Brevard Street, Charlotte, NC
- 36th Street - 434 E. 36th Street, Charlotte, NC
- Sugar Creek Station - 644 E. Sugar Creek Rd*
- Old Concord Road Station - 5442 N. Tryon Street*
- Tom Hunter Station - 6505 N. Tryon Street
- University City Blvd. Station - 7205 N. Tryon Street*
- McCullough Station - 8312 N. Tryon Street
- J.W. Clay Station - 9048 N. Tryon Street*
- UNC Charlotte Main Station - 9025 Cameron Blvd
For more information about each station and the Park and Ride lots click here.
Discount Tickets Available at Walgreens Starting July 24.
Starting July 24th purchase your advance discount ticket at your local Walgreens store. Click here to find your local Walgreens
. If you are outside the area listed you can still get tickets at your local Walgreens. Please call the 800-290-2090 number when you are at the store and Walgreens can make it happen. This customer service 800 number is available 24/7.